About The Product
Freshee Kitchen Foil is a quality food grade product that is 100% recyclable, hygienic and bacteria resistant. Freshee Kitchen Foils are manufactured according to the highest global standards to keep your food fresher and safer for longer.
Benefits of Freshee Aluminium Foil Roll Paper
1. Freshee foil wrapping is ideal for anyone who is storing food that will be reheating it in the near future. Since aluminum foil can withstand high temperatures, it makes this freshee food packing material the best foil for the job.
2. The ease of packaging your food with freshee aluminum foil is what makes it the most ideal house hold and food industry item. It forms easily around any shape and takes just a few seconds to complete the packaging process.
3. Freshee Aluminum foil is impervious to moisture, light, bacteria and all gases. Because of it's ability to block out bacteria and moisture especially, it helps the food last longer than if it were wrapped in plastic.
4. Environment Safe - Freshee Aluminium foil isn t a huge problem with regards to waste, as aluminium is a natural part of the environment and animals won t eat it and suffer, unlike plastic.
5. Freshee Aluminium Foil is available in wide variety to select from like 10 m, 20 m 25 m, 99 m and 72 m with different thickness of 11 microns, 15 microns and 18 microns as per your requirement
Freshee is one of the fastest growing brand in the FMCG consumable space. Freshee has a range of products including Aluminum Kitchen Foil and Aluminium Containers which are 100% recycleable.
At Freshee, we are fully committed to the safety and hygiene of our consumers and ensure that all our products maintain the Freshee standards which include highest quality products with food grading, bacteria resistance and delivery as per mentioned specifications.
Freshee is certified with global standards of BRC and Halal Certified.
The product information listed on our platform is displayed on an 'AS IS' basis, as received from the seller/manufacturer. It is strongly recommended to read product labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product, as the manufacturers may alter the same. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer/seller.