DEEMARK BEST QUALITY JUMPING SLIM SKIPPING ROPE WITH COMFORTABLE FOAM
Jumping rope can increase the elasticity and resiliency of lower-leg muscles, leading to a reduced risk of lower-leg injuries. Skipping rope can help improve your coordination. Skipping rope can help improve your cognitive function. Skipping rope can help increase the intensity of circuit-training workouts.
Tone your body and keep yourself fit by using this skipping rope regularly. Brought to you by Deemark, this adjustable speed jump skipping rope is beneficial in many ways for your body due to various aspects. For instance, it helps in burning fat, promotes blood circulation and also helps in keeping your muscles fit. It also comes with various features like the counter on the handle, the reset button and the adjustable rope length.
DESIGN AND MATERIAL:
As mentioned earlier, Deemark Skipping Rope comes with features like the counter on handle that helps in counting the approximate number of jumps during your exercise session, the reset button that helps in starting it over again without much hassle. Further, the plastic grip offers optimum comfort owing to its light weight make. This is an ideal option for sports training and fitness exercise. It offers utmost benefit to your arms, legs, muscles, breathing, blood circulation and strength.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
Deemark Skipping Rope does not require heavy maintenance and can be cleaned once in a while. You can clean this with the use of a wet cloth dipped in a mild soap water that does not rub off the dirt and dust but also helps in keeping it in a better shape.
BENEFITS OF SKIPPING EXERCISE:
1. It is one of the best cardio and HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) workout.
2. Jumping rope is known to burn around 1300 calories/hour (now that s high!). Thats an effective way to melt your fat,
3. Skipping exercise burns more calories in comparison to running. Besides, you need not go outdoors as skipping can be done at any place. What s more? Bad weather can t hamper your fitness routine.
4. Skipping helps in muscle toning as it is a body weight exercise.
5. It improves footwork, balance, coordination, and agility. Most of the runners and other athletes jump rope for training.
6. It is one of the best exercises for endurance training and conditioning.
7. It is also known to help in improving bone density.
8. Skipping gives a full-body workout. It is especially great for toning and developing the thighs, shins, and calf muscles. Simultaneously, it also works on the abs and arms.
NOTE- NO COLOR CHOICE
Product Dimension (In CM)