Whether you realize it or not, your beard do gets dirty and requires proper maintenance and grooming. Washing your beard is the most fundamental step in grooming routine. A healthy beard is a clean one and for that you should wash your beard daily. This beard wash with tea tree oil by Barber s Club will not only help you combat the itching but will provide you groomed beard. It actively removes any build up of dust, dead skin, bacteria and germs. Prepared with organic oils and nutrients, the beard wash stimulates beard growth and moisturizes your beard in a better way. It is sulphate and paraben free and eliminates beardruff and itching. The beard wash is 100% natural and organic and is preferred to be used daily for complete hygiene. The ingredients used in the preparation of this beard wash includes
1. Tea Tree Oil Tea Tree Oil has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties that help cleanse and maintain the health of beard hair follicles.
2. Shea Butter Rich in vitamins and minerals, Shea Butter helps reduce hair breakage and increases the manageability of your beard.
3. Sweet Almond The availability of Vitamin E, potassium, zinc, proteins and monounsaturated fatty acids in sweet almond enables beard growth, eliminates dandruff and reduce inflammation.
4. Vitamin E Vitamin E with its rich properties is known to soften beard hair.
5. Argan Oil Eliminates itchiness, dryness and irritation from beard, Argan oil is rich with antioxidants, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Omega-6 fatty acids and linoleic acid.
6. Coconut Oil Excellent for beards, coconut oil with conditioning properties make the roots of your facial hair healthier and softer.