• First Tear Off The Protective Cover In The Surface Of The Gel Pad When Using.
• Then Put It In A Proper Place, Press For A Few Seconds And Release When It's Firm.
• Last Fix The Object On It, Also Press For A While To Make Sure It's Well Fixed Before Letting Go.
Normally One Piece Is Enough For One Object, But You May Need More If It's Heavy And Big.And Its Stickiness Will Be Affected If The Place Or Object With Wetness,Unevenness, Dirts, Dusts And Times Of Recycling Etc.
• Do Not Put In The Place Where Children Under Three Years Old Can Touch.
• Dot Not Use In The Place Where SRS Of Automobile Is Located.
• Do Not Use In The Surface Where The Paints Falls Off Easily Or Paper Wall.
• Do Not Use In The Place With Temperature Is Higher Than 80 Degree.
Various surfaces, materials, and shapes affect the adhesiveness and duration of the Fixate hold. If the object you are trying to fix is heavy or expensive we recommend using more than one Fixate Gel Pad to securely hold the object. We advise testing the surface and object you are using with Fixate in a safe environment prior to use.