Stabilizers are electronic devices used to regulate electricity and high-power voltage and also controls the regulation of the supply of electric power. A stabilizer consists of a microprocessor chip technology to control and regulate electric power. This stabilizer has great use while trip timing. Stabilizers are used with many devices to control the fluctuations of electric power and to control the flow of power of appliances. The devices or appliances in which stabilizers are used is air conditioners, television sets, medical equipment, computers, telecommunication equipment, etc.
A voltage stabilizer is an electrical appliance which is used to deliver constant voltage to the appliances to which the voltage stabilizers are connected to. Voltage stabilizers are also called as AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator). These voltage stabilizers are used generally for very costly or precious electrical appliances. It protects the appliances from harmful voltage fluctuations. The devices or appliances in which voltage stabilizers are used is air conditioners, television sets, medical equipment, computers, telecommunication equipment, etc.
1) It protects the electrical appliances from permanent damages.
2) It protects the insulation of the electrical appliances.
3) It protects the electrical appliances from malfunctioning.
4) Without the stabilizers, the performance of electrical appliances may reduce.
5) It helps the electrical appliances to work for a longer period of time.
6) It checks the accuracy of the working of electrical appliances.
1) Relay type voltage stabilizers: The relay type of voltage stabilizers regulates the voltage by switching the relays so that it connects to one of the trappings of the transformer. Relay type voltage stabilizers are being used mainly in low rating appliances in the residential area, industrial area, commercial area and industrial area.
2) Servo controlled voltage stabilizers: These stabilizers work on the principle of servomechanism and it is also called as negative feedback. These stabilizers enable the voltage correction. Servo controlled voltage stabilizers are of 3 types (single-phase, three-phase balanced type or three-phase unbalanced units).
3) Static voltage stabilizers: The parts of these stabilizers are static in nature as the name suggests. These stabilizers use electronic converter circuit for working of the stabilizers. These stabilizers are of a compact size, high speed for power correction, best voltage regulation and no maintenance.
1) V Guard
8) Ice fire
1) Helps in stabilizing the current by controlling the amount of electricity that enters into the machine. This ensures that electricity does not enter in the large amount and disrupt the functioning of the machine.
2) Helps in protecting the machine from. Getting spoiled due to the overflow of current into it. This increases the lifespan of the machinery and improvises the efficiency of work.
V Guard industries manufacture electrical appliances in India and are amongst the largest company in the world. It usually manufactures high-quality electrical appliances such as voltage stabilizers, electrical cable, electric motors, geysers, pumps, fans, solar water heaters, etc. The founder of the V Guard industries is Kochouseph Chittilappilly. There are over 500 distributors and 30000 retailers who are connected to this company. The company provides the best quality products and is known for its trusted brand. This company sells stabilizers from past 40 years and is the most trusted band for manufacturing electrical appliances. It is fully reckoned company and is marked with ISO 9001:2008 certified by DSIR and recognized by the government.
Features of V Guard stabilizer:
1) It helps to protect home appliances from high voltage variations.
2) It has a digital screen which shows information about the measure of output and input of high voltage ratios.
3) It has 100% aluminum windings.
4) It helps to the cut-off power supply of high voltage as well as low voltage.
5) It helps to the cut-off power supply of the appliances to which the appliance is connected due to a load of the power supply.
6) The model of stabilizers gives high efficiency.
7) It has a well-equipped display and is easy to install.
8) The stabilizer gives a 3-year warranty on the efficiency and quality.
After analysis and research, many scientists have found that the stabilizers are a need in every house as it allows the required amount of energy to be flown into the machine. V Guard is one of the most important manufacturers in India allow the people to have cheap and efficient stabilizers. They help in altering the electric flow and also help in increasing the lifespan of the machinery. Thus, having a stabilizer can help us to protect our appliance and improve their quality of work. Check out v guard voltage stabilizer, microtek voltage stabilizer, livguard voltage stabilizer at Paytm Mall and buy the best brand at affordable rates.
Microtek Voltage Stabilizer | Whirlpool Voltage Stabilizer | Luminous Voltage Stabilizer | Livguard Voltage Stabilizer | Crompton Voltage Stabilizer | Activa Voltage Stabilizer | V Guard Voltage Stabilizer | V Guard Voltage Stabilizer
This data was last updated on 2020/010/29