Dinner isn't ready to delight your guests until it's plated with the right dinnerware, and our Handmade Katori Indian Dishes are the perfect way to serve a wide variety of dishes. These Indian dinner plates are artisan crafted by skilled craftsmen using the very same metalworking techniques that have been used to produce Indian cooking utensils and tableware for generations. The katori Indian dishes are produced one at a time employing the highest possible quality standards to make the servingware the absolute best copper bowls you'll find on Amazon!
* Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanat damage.
* Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly.
* Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool.
* A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
* Use Pitambri Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. More effective than traditional cleaners like tamarind, lemon and buttermilk. Completely safe and gentle on hands.