SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive, 32GB
Step up to high-speed USB 3.0 and transfer your videos, photos and files up to 10X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (1). From a global leader in flash memory technology, the SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive takes the wait out of moving, sharing or backing up big files now you can transfer a full-length movie in less than 40 seconds (2). The included SanDisk SecureAccess software (4) provides 128-bit AES encryption and password protection to keep your private files private.
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
At a Glance:
1. Read speeds of up to 100MB/s (1)
2. Write speeds of up to 10X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (1)
3. High-speed USB 3.0 performance
4. Password protection and 128-bit AES encryption software (4)
5. RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery download (5)
High-speed USB 3.0 Performance
With write speeds up to 10X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (1), you can transfer a full-length movie in less than 40 seconds (2).
Compatible with PC and Mac Computers
From music to photos to important data--keep all your files on one drive. The drive works with both PC and Mac computers, as well as other devices such as tablets, TVs, car stereos and more.
SanDisk SecureAccess Software Protects Your Privacy
Create a private folder on your drive with SanDisk SecureAccess software (4). This 128-bit AES encryption software makes it easy to password-protect critical files. Drag and drop files into the vault, and they'll be protected.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO Deluxe Software
The drive comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer (5). This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
Compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0 Ports
The SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive is backward-compatible with USB 2.0, so you can plug it into any USB 2.0 or 3.0 port.
Choose the Amount of Storage You Need
The amount of capacity you need depends on the types of files you have, how big they are, and how many there are. The chart above gives you an idea of how many photos, videos, music and office files you can store for each capacity.
1. Up to 100MB/s read speed. 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB: Write to drive up to 10X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s). 16GB: Write speed lower and varies by capacity. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
2. Based on 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes, and other factors.
3. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
4. Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mac OS X v10.5+ (software download required for Mac, see the website).
5. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.