Bull's eye holder package ( with 2 metal mounting round plates & 1 replacement 3M VHB adhesive ), 2 Extra metal mounting round plates , 2 Extra replacement 3M VHB adhesive
How To Use
"1. Work At A Comfortable Temperature. If You Feel Too Cold Or Too Hot, The Adhesives Will Not Work Well Either. Recommended Application Temperatures Are Between 70 °F To 100 °F (21 °C To 38 °C).
2. Clean Your Phone And Dashboard Before Applying The Adhesive. For Best Results, Prep The Surfaces By Cleaning With 50% Isopropyl Alcohol. Before Applying Adhesives, Keep The Surfaces Dry.
3. Apply Adhesives Firmly. The More Firmly You Press, The Better Contact You Will Achieve Between The Adhesive And Your Phone/Dashboard.
4. Allow Enough Time For The Adhesives To Become Secure. The Adhesives Bond More Tightly As Time Passes. For Best Adhesive Performance, We Recommend Waiting 24 Hours After First Applying The Adhesives Before You First Use Your bull s Eye. However, Bonding Will Be 50% Complete After 20 Minutes.
5. Adhesive will stick well to : flat, hard surface like plastic or metal.
6. Adhesive will not stick well to : vinyl , leather , rubber , any textured or rounded surface ."
• Secure The Front Views : Holders With Attachment Onto The Dashboard Or Front Windshield Present Risks Of Accidents All The Time Due To Obscuring Of The Front View For The Driver. Change The Holder To Secure The View And Safe Driving!
• Simple (No Frame! No Cradle!) : This Is A High Class Interior Product With Curvature Design And Smallest Size Of Its Kind (25 X 25 X 21Mm).The Highest Quality Materials Such As Aluminum Alloy Were Used To Create A Product That Is Remarkably Superior To The Plastic Holders.
• One-Touch Format : With The Attachment By Using The Neodymium Magnet, One-Touch Attachment And Detachment Is Possible Even With One Hand. Conveniently Attach And Detach The Smartphone In Just 1 Second . Unlimited Freedom Of Angle Adjustment (Front View Angle Of Approximately 25° With 360° Rotation)
"""All 3M VHB Tapes have a shelf life of 24 months from date of manufacture when stored at 40 °F to 100 °F (4 °C to 38 °C) and 0-95% relative humidity. The optimum storage conditions are 72 °F (22 °C) and 50% relative humidity. Performance of tapes is not projected to change even after shelf life expires; however, 3M does suggest that 3M VHB Tapes are used prior to the shelf life date whenever possible. """