Philips was established in 1891 in Eindhoven. Their headquarters are in Amsterdam. It is an eco-friendly company that believes in sustainable practices.
Food processors are an integral part of the kitchen and no one can deny the high-quality results from Philips Food Processors. Before we talk about them in great detaillet us first break down the things you should keep in mind when buying a food processor.
• Bowl Capacity: Do you have a large family? Will you be cooking for a huge group of people? The answers to these questions can help you decide what size bowl you should look for. A four member family needs a food processor that can hold up to 10 cups. If you are in the commercial businessthen definitely opt for a larger machine.
• Blades: A food processor performs several different functions. It can chopgrindpureeblendetc. For all of these functionsit has different blades. You must inspect the quality of the blades before you purchase anything. The quality will determine the performance. Stainless steel blades are the best.
• Power (Wattage): If you intend on using your food processor a lotthen choose the wattage carefully. Smaller tasks do not require much powerbut if you are going to use it mix dough for cookiesfor exampleyou need a lot of power. You should choose a food processor with higher wattage if you intend to use it heavily in the kitchen.
• Functions: You should definitely find out about the special features that your food processor can do. These special features may be used with the attachments that come with the machine or you may have to buy it separately. You must thoroughly explore your options before buying one because you do not want to be stuck with a processor that cannot perform the function you want.
• Warranty: A food processor is an electrical appliance. These appliances are subjected to a lot of wear and tear. You want to make sure you get a good warranty with the processor you purchase. Some companies even offer a warranty for individual parts. This is good because the motor is the crucial part of the processor and can be damaged due to heavy use.
• Dishwasher-safe: Since the advent of dishwashersit is very easy to clean dishes. You should make sure that your food processor has dishwasher safe parts. It is a lot of hard work to cleanthe food processor manuallyso this is a big factor for you.
• Easy to clean: Make sure your processor is easy to clean. If it has any small nooks and cranniesit can be quite difficult to clean them and reduce the longevity of your food processor.
• Body: You should make sure that you choose a processor with a premium body. A lot of the functions can cause strong vibrations and damage the machine if it is not stable. You do not want your food processor to slide off the counter or jump off of it. Choose a processor that is stable and has a nice wide base. Another thing you should keep in mind is that your processor should not overheat with prolonged use.
Controls: Basic food processor have three buttons: onoff and pulse. This is enough for basic functions. Howeverthere are certain functions that require more number of controls. If you intend to mix doughon and off may not be enough for you. You should have the ability to control the speed of the machine to get the perfect results.
Lid and Feeding Tube: Make sure that the lid closes tightly and does not come out during the process. This can create quite a mess in your kitchen.
When it comes to the feeding tubea wide tube is great as compared to a narrow one as this requires a lot of manual labour for you. A narrow tube means the food needs to cut before you feed it to the processor.
• Microstore: All the accessories with the processor fit inside the bowl itself for easy and compact storage. This is great of you have very little counter space or a smaller kitchen.
• Multifunctional: There is nothing that your Philips Food processor cannot do. It has more than 5 different accessories (depending on the model) and is able to more than 20 different functions. You can do almost everything you can imagine with your food processor.
• Accessories: Philips Food Processors come with a lot of accessories. There is a kneading tool to mix the batter and for kneading the dough. You also get a stainless steel chopping knife to cut meat and vegetables before you feeding them through the tube. Metal disk inserts are also provided to take care of simple shreddingslicing and granulating. There is also an emulsifying disk to prepare things like whipped cream or mayonnaise.
• Compact: The food processor is tiny enough to fit quite easily in any storage space in your kitchen. Your kitchen will always look neat and tidy with everything tucked away nicely.
•Feet: Philips Food processors have a really nifty feature called vacuum feet. This means that no matter how heavy the vibrationsthere is no chance that your processor will slide off the counter or move at all.
• Power: As discussed beforeyou want to buy a processor that has great wattage and is able to handle heavy functions easily. Philips food processors have a powerful motor with up to 750 W that can handle absolutely everything.
Minimal Sound: There are many processors out there that offer good wattage but the only problem with the other type of processors is that if the wattage is higherthey tend to be very noisy. On the other handthe Philips food processor offers high wattage without the noise.
• Controls: Unlike other processorsPhilips has 2 speed settings and pulse giving you a lot of control with the processor. You should use speed 1 for things like whipping creambeating eggs. The speed 2 setting is meant for choppinggrinding and slicing.
• Large feeding tube: Philips food processor has a large feeding tube which is great for the users. This way you do not have to pre-cut items and can leave that job to the processor.
• Citrus press: While most food processors do not have this functionyou can use the Philips for juicing as well. It is perfect for getting fresh fruit juice any time of the day. The function is called ‘Citrus Fresh’ and is a very handy system for all citrus fruits.
• Bowl capacity: The processor has a very big bowl capacity making it ideal for people with large families or for commercial purposes.
• Power Chop Technology: Philips processors come with a technology named Power Chop that gives you a better chopping experience compared to any other processor out there.
• No mess: Philips food processor lacks an inner chimney unlike the other processors out there. This is very useful as it means that no food can spill from the center of the bowl. This is great for people who like to keep their kitchen clean at all times.
• S blade: The processor has a sharp and robust stainless steel for choppinggrinding and slicing. It can chop anything from onions to walnuts easily in seconds.
• Reversible stainless steel disc: Philips food processors are way ahead of their competition. The processor has a reversible stainless steel disc for slicing and shredding. This has been tested extensively and gives an unparalleled performance.
• Easy release suction feet: Philips food processors have this amazing feature to keep your processor steady when in use. They also have easy release tabs to make it super easy for you to remove the appliance once you are done with it.
Philips Food processors are clearly the best in the market. They have many wonderful features and accessories. It is versatile and useful and an integral part of the kitchen. If you decide to buy themconsider buying them online. There are many great discounts that you can avail of during festivals. You also do not have to worry about service and delivery as it will be handled by the online portal. The Philips food processor price is really low on the app compared to actual shops. Not only do you get to shop with just one clickbut also you get great customer service. Now you can have an amazing gadget in your kitchen at the best price without compromising with the quality. They really are a life-saver in the kitchen. Paytm mall also has a great collection of other food processors.Check out some of the similar products that are equally amazing likeInalsa food processorsBajaj food processorsKenstar food processors .
Glen Food Processors | Inalsa Food Processors | Bajaj Food Processors | Kenstar Food Processors | Havells Food Processors | Jaipan Food Processors | Singer Food Processors | Signoracare Food Processors | Sheffield Classic Food Processors | Philips Food Processors | Maharaja Whiteline Food Processors | Prestige Food Processors | Usha Food Processors | Wonderchef Food Processors | Maxstar Food Processors
Paytm Mall presents a wonderful range of kitchen appliances from the most loved brands at best prices online to help you save extra money whenever you shop with us. Indulge in some online shopping & enjoy jaw-dropping discounts exciting Cashback offers & more on your favourite brands.
Juicer Mixers | Induction Cooktops | Air Fryers & Deep Fryers | Electric Cookers | Hand Blenders | Pop-up Toasters | Sandwich Makers | Food Processors | Coffee Makers | Speciality Appliances | Popcorn Maker Machine | Electric Grills and Tandoors | Electronic Appliances Combos | Juicers
This data was last updated on 2020/010/23