Despite the fact that water is the most essential thing, a water bottle is sometimes placed as the last item on our packing list. It is important to note that while we are on the move, keeping ourselves hydrated is probably the highest concern. While you would be having enough resources for fetching natural water through streams, there remains an uncertainty whether it would be clean or not. Moreover, purchasing packaged drinking water will only lead to plastic usage and polluting the environment. Hence, to contribute to waste management, it is highly advisable to carry your own water bottle in your backpack. You can either carry one having higher capacity or two or three with little less capacities. Carrying more than one provides you the option of keeping one at your camp, and taking another on your hike.
While there are enough brands out there providing various ranges of bottles, there are some brands specially dedicated towards manufacturing steel water bottles for adventure trips. It is recommended that you purchase these from rusted brands like ARBANO, CONNECTWIDE, BINCY, Gerber, Magideal, Right Traders. All of these provide different choosing options like preferred colour range from Golden to Wine, to assorted ones which are chargeable through USB connectivity. Apart from being multi-functional, these bottles are frosted and leak proof – providing you extra safety.
Selecting the right bottle for your trip is generally based on how much volume it can carry.
• Bottles can be bought from 400 ML, 600 ML, 1000 ML, Large and Medium. You can choose it depending on the place you are travelling.
• If it’s a day hike in summers, you would need cold water to keep your thirst quenched.
• Along with steel water bottles, there are shakers and self-stirring mugs too.
• Dehydration can be a big problem while you are outdoors. A shaker can be highly useful while you mix some juice powder to replenish your natural body resources.
• A self-stirring mug can be beneficial while lighting up a bonfire and making your own tea.
• If you are planning a wild outing and there are no charging points available, there are bottles available which can be charged through USBs.
• Some insulated water bottles have a removable mouthpiece nozzle while others you can just keep strapped on your side. While biking, these bottles can come handy.
• Water bottles are now made from eco-friendly materials which help in preserving the flavored juices and water for longer duration.
• Lockable lids help in preventing the leakage and the bottles have special grids for simplified gripping. This helps in providing protection against slipping off from hands and carrying on your journey.
Whether you want a bottle for daily use or for an adventure trip, there are various options available for you at Paytm Mall. Different brands, colour options, capacity of bottles, shakers, etc. can be easily purchased at attractive discounts. If you are planning a trip, make sure you keep all your essentials like hiking bags, tents, gloves, and ropes along with your water bottle. You can purchase all these things together and get best deals on their prices and avail cashback.