1) Keeps Rats away from Car Engine for up to 3 months
2) Only Repels Rats. Does not kill them
3) Environmentally Friendly, Non-Toxic & Easy to Use
4) Made in India - No Entry is Made in India by NICHEM.
5) The formulation has been devised through original research by eminent former Professor of ICT (formerly known as UDCT)
6) No Entry is tested at ICT for efficacy
7) Safe for Car - No Entry is water based. It does not contain Alcohol, LPG, DME or any flammable substance
8 )Eco friendly - No Entry does not contain any harmful, toxic chemicals. No Entry does not harm the environment.
9 ) Disposable Mask and Hand Gloves Included in the Box
As a car owner you might know that rats are a big menace for cars. Most of the Rat Repellents available today are either difficult to apply or are simply not effective.
Introducing No Entry : The Rat Repellent Spray for Car.
No Entry is a smell and taste based product, which prevents Rats from getting close to the car engines especially the cables, once sprayed properly. The bitter taste is the second level of defense built in the product, which prevents Rats from reattacking the object. Once sprayed properly No Entry can prevent Rats for up to 3 months from attacking the engine. And no, you would not smell No Entry inside the car.
How to use:
Wash the engine with water before first time use of No Entry for better results
Let the Engine dry
Spray No Entry evenly on the entire Engine
Make sure that the entire engine is sufficiently wet
One can of 200ML should be sufficient for 4 sprays
Since use is once in every 3 months, it should last for 1 year
In case your car has any cables running underneath the car, please use the spray over those cables as well
Wash your hands with soap after use to clear off bitter taste from spillage on your hands
If the Engine is washed for any reason, please spray No Entry once more.
RECOMMENDED: Use of Mask and Hand Gloves while spraying
Please use mask and gloves while application.
Since the use of the product is beyond our control, we will not accept any liability for any misuse or claims otherwise except for uniform quality of the product.