Magic of Muesli
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And since it is the most important meal, it should be wholesome and complete one. Have you ever tried muesli in breakfast?
Muesli comprises a delicious breakfast option not to forget its incredible health benefits. It is made of raw oats and other essential ingredients like grains, ragi, fresh or dried fruits, seeds and nuts. It originated in Switzerland and has been a global wonder for dieticians and health conscious people throughout.
Muesli is usually served with the milk, with a garnishing of almond. It can also be had with yoghurt. It is a rich source of vitamins, minerals and honey elements that give a boost to the entire body system.
Paytm Mall has a wide assortment of Muesli brands online wherein you can choose the Brand and flavor of your choice and start a healthy breakfast routine.
When it was first created, muesli was a dry cereal made from toasted whole oats, nuts, fruit and wheat flakes. Now, there are many types of muesli’s available like gluten-free muesli, fresh muesli, toasted or untoasted muesli, and granola.
- Typically have less sugar and calories than most breakfast cereals in supermarkets.
- Considered high in fibre and whole grains, which normalize the digestive system, and are filling and can help in weight control.
- Very potent source of antioxidants.
- The addition of nuts provides a great source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids especially nut segments.
- Any dairy alternatives like milk that usually accompany muesli is a source of dairy and protein.
Throughout the years, Muesli has been primarily a breakfast cereal.
Reason’s to Consider Muesli?
- Having this at breakfast enables you to pack in a high amount of calories. Calories also keep you away from feeling hungry quickly. This is because fibre absorbs water and pops, thereby taking more space in the stomach. This keeps you feeling full for a more extended period and thus helps in weight loss. Muesli also contains B vitamins that promote fat metabolism. When the cycle of metabolism increases, you let go of more calories.
- It is a fantastic item of insoluble and soluble fibers. It also helps to reduce cholesterol. Muesli also helps in reducing high blood pressure.
- Assists in maintaining the correct Body Mass Index. It helps in improving the metabolism and control body weight.
- Muesli contains fibers which stabilizes sugar level in your body.
- The oats and nuts present in muesli comprise of a phytochemical which is also known as lignin. This helps in reducing the chances of breast cancer, ovarian cancer and prostate cancer.
- It is helpful in reducing the chances of old age diseases like arthritis or rheumatism as studies indicate.
- It helps in curing bacterial infection faster.
- It is a rich source of proteins and helps in strengthening bones. It helps in detoxification of the body and also helps in increasing the libido of a person.
- When mixed with cinnamon, it helps in curing a cold and cough and other related mild discomforts. Having muesli with fresh fruits, helps in making your skin healthier and glowing.
- It contains carbohydrates which provide energy for an extended period of time. Beta-glucan present in muesli helps in healing wounds faster as well.
- It helps in strengthening the immune system and fighting seasonal ailment.
- The best part is, muesli is not just a healthy option but a tasty choice for breakfast as well. If you combine this with elements of fruits and veggies, the positive effect on your health is compounded. Not only do you get an abundance of fibre from muesli but also the artificial nutrition from the add-ons. Find options at Paytm Mall for your Muesli. You can choose with fruits or plain muesli from a reputed Brands.
Popular Searches in Breakfast Foods
Cashback would be added as Paytm Cash, which is One97 Communication Ltd’s loyalty program. It can be used to pay for goods & services sold by merchants that accept ‘Pay with Paytm’