Bike Booking ProcessDisclaimer
1) The products as displayed herein are the products of the respective brands the customer is therefore requested to connect with the Dealership for any concern of sale or service of the said product.
2) This display of products on the website of Paytm is only for marketing purpose.
3) The product and accessories as displayed in the picture may vary slightly. The Customer is advised to visit the nearest showroom before booking the vehicle. Accessories shown in the picture and mentioned above may not be part of standard equipment. The Customer is advised to check the brochure in advance for any such clarity or call/visit the nearest Dealership.
4) Once the order is placed with Paytm it cannot be cancelled. By accepting to proceed with the payment the Customer expressly agrees that use of this online payment service is entirely at his/her own risk. No claim whatsoever shall be entertained in this regard. No Liability shall accrue/arise as a consequence of such payment.
5) The booking amount as shown is only the booking token amount this is not the final price of the vehicle.
6) The ex-showroom price is subject to change it shall be the price prevailing at the time of delivery/billing & only that would be the final price that shall be payable by the Customer. The scope of price change is not restricted by any percentage.
7) Model(s) shown is subject to stock availability at the dealership during the time of invoicing. Respective brand reserves the right to change/alter/discontinue the model(s) variant(s) feature(s) at any time in its discretion without any advance notice to the Customer. Paytm will not be responsible for this.
8) Paytm will not be responsible for any product damages/loss/complaints/cancellations by the Dealer or the Brand.
9) All the customer queries/complaints related to the product and its services post-delivery will be handled by the dealer directly.
10) Other charges like RTO charges municipal taxes/other local taxes standard accessories etc. shall be payable at the Dealership.
11) The Customer is hereby advised to refer to the brochure or seek the necessary clarifications on the product fitments and specifications from the nearest dealership.
12) Once the product is retailed to the Customer all sales or service related complaints/concerns or any other product related query shall be answered by the Dealership.