Baby Proof Corners: The table corner protector is with flexible ball shape and made of durable impact absorbent soft thicken PVC material, which can protect children from accidentally hit and injury when learning to walk
Clear Corner Protector: The safety corner protectors are transparent and small, which can keep the natural beauty of the furniture, no more bulky, ugly colored foam or rubber on the surface
Furniture Corner Protectors: The kind of furniture bumpers for baby is suitable for table, desk, bed, cabinet, counter, coffee table and other sharp-edged furniture. Besides that, this corner covers can also be used when moving furniture to avoid damage to furniture or walls
NON TOXIC - Our clear edge guard is made of soft non-toxic PVC material. Comes with double sided stickers, adhere to most surfaces as long as the surface is smooth and clean
SIMPLE & EASY INSTALLATION - Instructions for installation on the backside of the package make installation a cinch.Strong adhesive comes factory applied, strong enough to stay on but gentle enough to come off and not damage furniture. EASY TO REMOVE ADHESIVE - Place a moderately warm cloth over the corner and allow adhesive to soften, lift from one side and peel off. Any remaining adhesive can be rolled off and you can use a little bit of furniture polish for a final clean up.
Soft, safe, smooth, durable and light.
Can protect your families and kids from bumping the sharp corners and injury.
Suit for many sharp edges and corners with right triangles, such as table, desk, bed, bookcase, staircase, etc
It has strong adhesion but is easy to clean without remaining sticky residue Dust-free, non-toxic, odorless, safe and eco-friendly ,won't damage your furniture.
This bumper is rounded like a sphere and converts a sharp corner into a cushy ball.
Installation directions are very important! Please read thoroughly, following the instructions is essential for product performance.
1. Clean surface. We recommend rubbing alcohol for most surfaces but may not be applicable for all surfaces.
2. Let surface dry completely.
3. Remove backing and position the corner on furniture.
4. Smooth out any air bubbles.
5. Press and hold each side firmly for at least 30 seconds. Wait at least 48 hours for full adhesion before testing.
1. Place a warm cloth over the corner and allow adhesive to soften.
2. Gently peel back the edges of the Caring corner.
3. Roll away any remaining adhesive, and clean the surface.