1. Deal voucher has to be redeemed in full. Partial redemption is not allowed.
2. Deal voucher is not redeemable for cash or credit
3. The voucher cannot be re-validated once expired.
4. Validity period of the Deal voucher will not be extended under any circumstances.
5. If the invoice value is greater than the voucher value then the customer can pay the balance amount through Cash, Debit Card, Credit Card as the case may be.
6. Merchant reserves its right to add, alter, modify, change or vary any of the terms and conditions at any point of time without assigning any reason or any intimation whatsoever.
7. Voucher cannot be cancelled once order is placed
8. According to RBI's new guideline users who have not undergone Paytm KYC will not receive cashbacks in their wallets