Rechargeable batteries are the lifeline of many gadgets we use in our daily life. They have become very common in most of the gadgets. They range from lead-acid batteries in our cars to the variety of Ni-MH rechargeable batteries powering our digital cameras, laptops, and other electronic devices.
There are only two significant factors to consider before buying a battery
1. Battery Price Since rechargeable batteries can be charged many times for the purpose of re-use. They are a handy choice to make when you think of buying a battery for your gadget.
2. Battery Life Rechargeable batteries last much longer than other types of batteries as you can recharge them.
• Invest in a good quality charger to prolong the life of your rechargeable batteries. They should carry up to hold a charge up to between 500 and 800 charge cycles.
• Appropriately remove batteries from the charger once they’re finished recharging.
• Keep some regular batteries on hand as spares you can swap out if your rechargeable batteries run out of juice and need time to recharge.
• Recycle them – as opposed to throwing them in the trash – once they lose their ability to hold a charge.
• If you do not use the battery, crystals will form in the cell, impacting the ability to retain the charge.
• Release the batteries from the gadget when you are not using it. Discharging batteries entirely also helps reduce crystal formation in the battery.
• Avoid ultra-fast chargers - Ultra-fast chargers may save you time, but did you know that these types of chargers only charge the battery to about 70% capacity? Even as it is slower, standard chargers apply a ‘trickle’ charge to the batteries which will recharge up to 100% capacity.
• Do not charge at high temperatures - Charging batteries at average room temperature is recommended. If temperature is too high, it could damage your batteries.
• Use the right charger - Using a high-quality charger will prolong the life of your batteries. Always get a charger that is designed for your type of battery. While our verdict may seem to be a no-brainer inclination in favor of the rechargeable battery, a case can be made for the usefulness of disposable batteries. It all depends on your application.
• For instance, non-rechargeable batteries can be the perfect choice for low-drain products. These kinds of devices use only occasional power or shallow power over a more extended period for devices like wall cloak, remote control etc.
• Rechargeable ones are the preferred choice for electronics that quickly drain a lot of battery power. Since these varieties can be easily recharged, you will be ridden of the hassle of continually purchasing new batteries. Lithium-ion rechargeable battery types, which are commonly used to power portable consumer electronics, are a better choice for such devices and will give you more bang for your buck.
If you are looking to buy batteries for your device, Paytm Mall is the destination for you. Paytm Mall has got all types of batteries you need for your devices. You can browse through the online store and buy now.