Extended Warranty is an extended peace of mind for the customer which starts after the expiry of standard manufacturer warranty period.
Extended Warranty Period
Extended Warranty will be for a period of 12 months or 15,000 kms (whichever is earlier) after the expiry of standard manufacturer warranty period.
Extended Warranty Coverage
Inlet & exhaust valves, spring & guides, Cylinder head, Cylinder head gasket, camshaft, arms & rocker shaft. Cylinder block, water pump, inlet & exhaust manifold. All internal components, including: Oil pump, Crank Shaft & pulley, Big end & main bearing, connecting rod, gudgeon pin, piston & rings, Timing gear & tensioner bearing.
Manual Gear box -
Gears, Shafts, Synchronizer hubs & rings, Selectors, Bearing, Transfer gears.
Automatic Gearbox -
Shafts, Gears, Brake bands, Oil pump, Bearing & bushes, Valves, Drive plate, Transfer gear.
Front & Rear Wheel Drive -Crown wheel & pinion, Differential units, Gears, Bearing, Constant velocity joints, Shafts (those with boot damage are not covered)
Propeller Shaft -Propeller shaft & universal joints
Suspension & Steering -Steering knuckles Wheel bearing, Rack & pinion, Bushing, Steering column, Tie rod & Tie rod end (Not covered under external hit condition), Steering box, Power steering pump.
Braking System -Master cylinder, Brake Booster, Diesel vacuum pump.
Fuel System -Mechanical & Electrical Fuel Pumps, Air flow meter, Fuel accumulator, Fuel distributor, Warm up regulator, Cold start valve, Pressure damper, Auxiliary valve regulator, Deceleration valve. Deceleration valve, Engine speed sensor, ECU, MAP, Solenoid switch, carburetor, Throttle body.
Diesel Injection System -Injection pump, Glow plugs, Electro magmatic cut off.
Air Condition -Compressor, Condenser, Evaporator, Reservoir, Thermostat switch & fan motor, Heater core, A/C switch.
Electrical System -Starter Motor and solenoid switch, Alternator, Rectifier, Regulator, Distributor, Ignition coil, Cooling fan motor, Power window motors. Relay, Thermostat switch, Speedometer, Oil pressure switch, Temperature gauge, Fuel gauge, Horns, Ignition switch, Combination Switch.
Extended Warranty Shall Not Apply To
1. Normal maintenance services such as engine tune up, adjustment of drive belts and linkages on clutch, brake and accelerator pedals, engine oil and oil filter changes, coolant and inhibitor topping - up and / or changes, adjustment of suspension, steering, wheel alignment, cleaning of fuel system and its adjustments, lubrication and lubricants replenishment and/ or changes, checking and focusing of light, servicing of starter-motor, alternator, upkeep of electrical connections and cables, torqueing of fasteners on body or chassis, tightening operations, tyre rotation & wheel balancing, door adjustments.
2. Normal maintenance service replacement items like brake pads and shoes, brake disc and drum, power unit mountings, wiper blades and linkage cables, all rubber items, hoses and pipes, drive - line mountings, springs, Spark plugs, lamp bulbs, fuses, motor brushes, contact points and arms, regulator machine, all filter elements, all gaskets and packing (except cylinder head gasket), all belts, batteries, tyre and tubes.
3. All those parts, which are not mentioned in the Parts Covered List.
4. Any vehicle that has been used for competition or racing or modified in any way. or used for hire or reward or commercial usage.
5. Any repairs or replacement required as a result of accident or collision damage.
6. Warranty will seize to operate in case of accident on parts affected by accident.
7. Any defects caused by misuse, negligence, abnormal use or insufficient care, or the use of spurious parts.
8. Any vehicle on which parts or accessories not approved by manufacturer has been used.
9. Any vehicle, which has not been operated in accordance with the operating instructions in the manufacturer owner s manual.
10. Insignificant defects, which do not affect the functions of the vehicle including without limitations sound, vibration and fluid seepage.
11. Any natural wear and tear including without limitation ageing etc.
12. Body work & parts, paint, glass, interior & exterior trim; in car entertainment/communication system and connected equipment/exhaust system & catalytic converter/normal wear & tear/service items and other components subject to routine maintenance or period repair & replacement.
13. Replacement of air bags In case of deployment due to external damage.
14. Mechanical & electrical breakdown caused by overloading, strain, overrunning, freezing, excessive pressure, short-circuiting heating.
15. All consumables, including, engine oils, gear oil, brake oil, power steering oil, coolant, AC gas oil, grease, battery electrolyte, radiator coolant.
16. Rusting/Corrosion to metal parts.
17. Failure to maintain the odometer in working order or disconnecting or tampering with it will invalidate Extended Warranty.
18. Damage to engine due to hydrostatic lock or starvation.
19. Body and Paint work including any losses due to accidental damages.
Terms & Conditions
a. Extended Warranty does not cover and is not inclusive of the manufacturer s standard warranty applicable on the respective four wheeler.
b. The term of Extended Warranty shall not be deemed to have been extended by repairs or replacement of parts.
c. The Extended Warranty is limited to assisting the customer for cost of repair/replacement of specific components subject to conditions and does not in any way entitle the customer to claim any replacement of Four-Wheeler or refund of purchase price due to whatsoever reason.
d. The mileage quoted in no way guarantees the true distance covered by the Four-Wheeler, and is indicated only as a guide as to when the servicing is due. Failure to maintain the odometer or mileage recorder in the Four -Wheeler in a working order or disconnecting it or tampering with the same shall render the EW as invalid. e. Claims if any, shall be made within the period of completion of the extended warranty term by the Customer.
f. Four wheeler owned, temporarily or otherwise, by a business formed for the purpose of selling or servicing four wheelers are excluded. g. Services must be completed at the correct time/s and mileage/s. The beneficiary must retain all the service invoices and relevant receipts.
h. Failure to service the four wheeler in accordance with the manufacturer recommended service schedule will render Extended warranty invalid.
i. No liability will be accepted for damage caused by neglect, corrosion, intrusion of foreign or deleterious matter, lack of servicing, overheating, freezing or abuse by the continued use of vehicle after a fault has become evident or for consequential loss on the failure of parts not covered by Extended Warranty.
j. No liability will be accepted for any failure due to wear and tear, natural calamity, components incorrectly fitted, or faulty manufacture/design and alterations/modifications from the manufacturer s specification.
k. If it shall be established following the receipt of the claim that the conditions of Extended Warranty as laid down have not been fully complied with, then it is hereby expressly agreed and declared that the Warranty Service Provider shall be released from all liability for that particular claim.
l. All Disputes / differences regarding claim settlement, arising for whatsoever reason shall be subject to jurisdiction of New Delhi courts only.
The Extended Warranty is not a mirror image of the existing standard warranty provided by the manufacturer. All Extended Warranty information is the latest available at the time of publication and is subject to change without notice. No part of this Extended Warranty may be re-printed, reproduced or translated without prior written permission.
How To Make A Claim
In the event of any inconsistent performance of the Four-Wheeler, the owner shall depending on whether the Four-Wheeler is in a condition enabling to be ridden, ride the Four-Wheeler or have it towed, without delay, to the nearest Dealer at his/her own cost to effect repair. The owner shall undertake to pay the cost of dismantling and repairing the Four-Wheeler if the cause of the failure is not covered under this Extended Warranty. The owner of the Four-Wheeler is responsible for paying for any other work that he asks the Dealer to carry out, which does not fall within the scope of the Extended Warranty.
For any query related to Extended Warranty programme, service, claims, nearest dealer location etc. you can call us on our Helpline number - 18004191401
Or email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org