The charcoal scrub by Barber s club is used as a cleansing ingredient and will scrub off the dust and dirt off your skin. It is 100% natural exfoliating scrub which treats acne. A tried and tested cleansing ingredient, the charcoal scrub has a unique ability to remove blackheads, draw out toxins from the body and rejuvenates the skin. Using our charcoal scrub consistently on your face will tighten up the skin, eliminates dry skin & irritations, minimizes pores, removes oil from the skin, leaving you feeling refreshed throughout. Not only this, our charcoal scrub banishes blemishes and toxins and gives your skin a manly glow like never before. The choicest natural & organic ingredients included in the preparation of this charcoal scrub includes-
1. Aqua Aqua is useful when impurities are considered undesirable, thus fighting with them wonderfully.
2. Bentonite Clay Bentonite Clay helps to remove toxins from your pores, allows skin to heal and reduces inflammation.
3. Fuller s Earth Known to absorb excess oil from skin, removes scars, treats acne and improves skin elasticity, fuller s earth is also included in the charcoal scrub by Barber s club.
4. Kaolin Clay Kaolin clay is a fine and light clay that has natural absorbency properties.
5. Glycerin - Glycerin is used to treat many oil skin conditions, like acne, skin infections, wrinkles and fine lines. It is an emollient, making skin soft and supple to the touch.
6. Aloe Vera Gel It has wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation.
7. Activated Carbon Activated carbon draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne.
8. Walnut Shell Walnut shell delays skin aging. It provides moisturized skin, thus bestowing glowing skin.
9. Peppermint Oil Peppermint oil aids in oil secretion in skin, therefore preventing acne.
10. Tea Tree Oil Tea tree oil can be attributed to its antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, fungicide properties. It is very much helpful in clearing acne.
11. Xanthan Gum Xanthan gum has some skin hydrating properties and hence is used in this charcoal scrub.
How to use:
Step1: Wet your face with fresh water.
Step 2: Apply the scrub on your face and massage it for around 2-3 minutes.
Step 3: Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry with a towel.
Unit of Measurement (e.g -Gram/ml/lt,)
Product Dimension (In CM)
The product information listed on our platform is displayed on an 'AS IS' basis, as received from the seller/manufacturer. It is strongly recommended to read product labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product, as the manufacturers may alter the same. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer/seller.