About The Product
Light and portable device which accepts payments from all credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, Paytm Wallet and All UPI Apps.Single reconciliation of all payments on Paytm for Business App.Instant settlement of all transactions in Business wallet.Supports contact and contactless payments and comes with 3G, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity.Credit Card & Debit Card EMI and Bank offers available on request.24x7 Helpdesk Support and Pan-India service network.
1. Light and portable device which accepts payments from all credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, Paytm Wallet and All UPI Apps.
2. Single reconciliation of all payments on Paytm for Business App.
3. Instant settlement of all transactions in Business wallet.
4. Supports contact and contactless payments and comes with 3G, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity.
5. Credit Card & Debit Card EMI and Bank offers available on request.
6. 24x7 Helpdesk Support and Pan-India service network.
Box contains one ready-to-use Linux D190 device, AC Power adapter, cable, battery, SIM card and user manual.
How to Get Started?
POS Device must be established on a surface easily visible to your customers/clients for accepting payments. This can be on top of the cashier's counter.
Merchant Helpdesk Details are for your convenience and should be pasted where the business owner/cashier can easily see the numbers mentioned on Helpdesk sticker. It can be pasted on the inside of the cashier's desk/drawer or any place not visible to customers.
How to check if POS issued for my business is working correctly?
1. Open your POS machine, tap/insert a card or scan the QR code.
2. Check if the business name matches your business name (submitted during merchant registration with Paytm)
3. Do a test transaction of Rs. 1/- to ensure the POS machine issued to you is correctly mapped to your business account with Paytm.
4. If the machine is correctly mapped, you should be able to check the details of test transaction in your Paytm for Business App.
Following MDR is applicable per transaction -Debit Card : For all RuPayt Payments : 0.00%
Debit Card : For other cards - 0.40% for all payments below 2000/- & 0.90% for payments greater than 2000/-
Credit Card :1.99% for all payments
Credit Card : 1.4% for Grocery and 1.20% for tolls, government entity, utilities or education
Payment Source along with respective MDR.
Additional Instruments and Charges
Additional Surcharge for EMI (per transaction)(has one time setup fee) - 0.50%
Commission for Amex:-
1) 2.60% for Retail (except Electronics) business category
2) 3.99% for Hotels, Lodging, Car Rentals business category
3) 1.99% for Education, Electronics, Utilities business category
4) 2.20% for Healthcare & Pharmacy business category
Commission for International Card (has one time setup fee) - 3.50%
Commission for Diners - 2.99%
Commission for Prepaid Card - 2.20%
Commission for Corporate/Commercials Card - 2.50%
Activation of EMI & International Cards to be charged extra
Product Dimension In MM
129 X 71 X 17 (LXBXH)
Terms and Conditions
For details please check the merchant agreement Click Here
1 year manufacturing warranty and One SIM card is provided with the device. Any replacement required in the SIM card will incur extra cost of Rs 100 (shipping and processing charge)
Once ordered, Device is non-returnable and non-refundable.
Any damage to devices will be charged to you and the amount will be deducted from your payout. Recurring charges:
For activating International Card & EMI service , contact customer care at 0120-4440440
Buyer must be a Paytm merchant to purchase this product. In addition, must have government approved documents to prove the existence of business/person
Order should be placed from the same Phone number on which device mapping is required.
Paytm will do a physical verification of business after order. Device will be dispatched after successful verification.