Extended Warranty is an extended peace of mind for the customer which starts after the expiry of standard manufacturer warranty period.
Extended Warranty Period
Extended Warranty will be for a period of 12 months or 12,000 kms (whichever is earlier) after the expiry of standard manufacturer warranty period.
Extended Warranty Parts Covered List
Cylinder Head - Cylinder head & head cover, Tappet cover, OHC cover, Camshaft & Camshaft holder, Rocker arm & rocker, Bearing, Rocker arm shaft, Inlet & Exhaust valve.
Cam Chain/Tension - Cam sprocket
Cylinder - Cylinder block piston assembly
Oil Pump - Oil pump assembly, Drive gear, Rotor (Oil pump in & out), Roter Oil filter & cap
Generator - Magneto assly, Stator comp.
Crankcase - Crankcase LH & RH, Generator Cover, Clutch Cover
Crankshaft/Piston - Crankshaft, Sprocket, Gear primary drive & Roller bearing
Transmission - Mainshaft & Counter shaft, Gears on mainshaft & countershaft, Bush, Set of bearings, Collar
Gearshift Drum - Fork, Shaft, Drum, Plate, Stopper & Springs
Kick Starter Spindle - Bush, Ratchet, Spring, Gear kick starter, Pinion & Kick shaft (spindle)
Speedometer Assembly - Speedometer separate parts, Techometer & Meter fuel
Front Brake - Cylinder Sub Assembly, Caliper Sub Assembly, Disc Assembly
Steering System - Fork bolt, Fork holder upper & lower, Fork Cover LH & RH
Front & Rear Wheel - Bearing, Brake drum, Brake panel plate
Switches - Control Housing LH & RH, Ignition Switch, Neutral Switch, Ride Control Switch
Carburetor - Separate parts of carburetor
Chassis - Chassis Assembly, Rear Shock Absorber (for leakage only), Petrol Tanks (Seam welding only)
Others - Fuel Cock, Gauge Fuel, Valve Assy Air Suction, CDI unit, Ignition Coil, Rectifier complete, Regulator, Relay Assly, Starter Relay, Wiring Harness
Extended Warranty is not applicable in following conditions
1. Normal maintenance service required including without limitation oil and fluid changes, headlight alignment, fastener re-tightening, wheel balancing, wheel alignment, carburetor adjustments, ignition timing and valve clearance or such other adjustments.
2. Normal wear and tear components that is, Bulbs, Fasteners / Shims / Washers, Oil Seal, Rubbers/Plastic or Glass Components, Gaskets, Rubber tubes & hoses, Spark Plug, All burnt & tampered parts, Oil filter, Air filter, Tire, Tube, Brake Shoe/Pad, Brake Drum, Seat, Locks, Luggage Box, Winker Bulbs, Head light & Tail light Assy, Battery, Tools, Labels & Emblems, Inner Box & Sari step.
3. On all those parts which are not mentioned in the Parts Covered List.
4. If recommended Engine Oil / Lubricants are not used or if they are not replaced at the recommended interval.
5. Parts of the two wheeler that have been subjected to Misuse, Accident, Negligence.
6. Treatment or which have been used in conjunction with parts and equipment not manufactured or recommended for use by respective manufacturer and such use prematurely affects the performance and reliability of the two wheeler.
7. Parts of the two wheeler that have been altered or modified or replaced in unauthorized manner, and which affects its performance and reliability.
8. Premature wear of Engine parts such as cylinder, piston, valves, and bearings due to adulteration of petrol / fuel.
9. The two wheeler that has not been serviced at authorized Dealer / Service Center as per the service schedule or which have not been operated or maintained in accordance with instructions mentioned in the owner's manual.
10. The two wheeler used for a competition or race and/or for attempting to set up any kind of record.
11. Any natural wear and tear including without limitation ageing etc.
12. Insignificant defects, which do not affect the functions of the two-wheeler including without limitations, sound vibration and fluid seepage.
13. Any two-wheeler on which parts or accessories not approved by respective manufacturer has been used.
14. Any repair or replacement required as a result of accident or collision damage.
15. Warranty shall cease to operate in case of an accident on parts affected by the accident.
Terms & Conditions
a. Extended Warranty does not cover and is not inclusive of the manufacturer s standard warranty applicable on the respective two wheeler.
b. The term of Extended Warranty shall not be deemed to have been extended by repairs or replacement of parts.
c. The Extended Warranty is limited to assisting the customer for cost of repair/replacement of specific components subject to conditions and does not in any way entitle the customer to claim any replacement of Two-Wheeler or refund of purchase price due to whatsoever reason.
d. The mileage quoted in no way guarantees the true distance covered by the Two-Wheeler, and is indicated only as a guide as to when the servicing is due. Failure to maintain the odometer or mileage recorder in the Two-Wheeler in a working order or disconnecting it or tampering with the same shall render the EW as invalid.
e. Claims if any, shall be made within the period of completion of the extended warranty term by the Customer.
f. Two wheeler owned, temporarily or otherwise, by a business formed for the purpose of selling or servicing two wheelers are excluded.
g. Services must be completed at the correct time/s and mileage/s. The beneficiary must retain all the service invoices and relevant receipts.
h. Failure to service the two wheeler in accordance with the manufacturer recommended service schedule will render Extended warranty invalid.
i. No liability will be accepted for damage caused by neglect, corrosion, intrusion of foreign or deleterious matter, lack of servicing, overheating, freezing or abuse by the continued use of vehicle after a fault has become evident or for consequential loss on the failure of parts not covered by Extended Warranty.
j. No liability will be accepted for any failure due to wear and tear, natural calamity, components incorrectly fitted, or faulty manufacture/design and alterations/modifications from the manufacturer s specification.
k. If it shall be established following the receipt of the claim that the conditions of Extended Warranty as laid down have not been fully complied with, then it is hereby expressly agreed and declared that the Warranty Service Provider shall be released from all liability for that particular claim.
l. All Disputes / differences regarding claim settlement, arising for whatsoever reason shall be subject to jurisdiction of New Delhi courts only.
The Extended Warranty is not a mirror image of the existing standard warranty provided by the manufacturer. All Extended Warranty information is the latest available at the time of publication and is subject to change without notice. No part of this Extended Warranty may be re-printed, reproduced or translated without prior written permission.
How To Make A Claim
In the event of any inconsistent performance of the Two-Wheeler, the owner shall depending on whether the Two-Wheeler is in a condition enabling to be ridden, ride the Two-Wheeler or have it towed, without delay, to the nearest Dealer at his/her own cost to effect repair. The owner shall undertake to pay the cost of dismantling and repairing the Two-Wheeler if the cause of the failure is not covered under this Extended Warranty. The owner of the Two-Wheeler is responsible for paying for any other work that he asks the Dealer to carry out, which does not fall within the scope of the Extended Warranty.
For any query related to Extended Warranty programme, service, claims, nearest dealer location etc. you can call us on our Helpline number - 18004191401
Or email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org