What is ClearTax
1) clearTax is India's biggest tax platform with a network of 1.5 million individuals, 20000 businesses and 10000 CA firms.
2) clearTax is best tax filing website of 2016
Why it is essential
1)GST requires 37 filings for even a single- state operation , clearTax help you for all GSTR filings, validation & reporting .
2) clearTax GST solution will auto populate the orders in GSTR-1* for sellers from various marketplaces and allow for completing monthly compliances with click of few buttons.
3) Help online sellers to declare sales by different platforms and also reconciliation of TCS that was already deducted.
* GSTR-1 (contain all sales made on e-commerce portal ,this should match that has been reported by the e-commerce operator )
What is that you need to know
1) clearTax process 5L + invoices / day
2) clearTax is best tax filing website in 2016.
What you will get
* Invoices (B2B) = 20000/ Annum
* Data Ingestion - Excel /CSV and connector
* Reconciliation reports / Mismatch actions / Vendors communication for input credit
* Early warning system to avoid interest and penalty
* Dashboards for business owners (Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable), Govt compliance Rating
* This is for merchant having 1 PAN and 3 GSTINs
Terms and Condition
1-These packages are only for Paytm Sellers .
2-The prices are inclusive of all the taxes.
3-The transaction & service delivery will happen solely between the seller and service provider, Paytm not playing any role in it.
Service Provider is an independent person/organization and not a representative of Paytm. Further, Paytm is not making any kind of representation on behalf of the service provider and he/she shall be solely responsible for the quality, scope and pricing of the service(s) offered by him to you. Paytm does not warrant any service(s) provided by service providers to you and shall not be liable for any claims, damages, losses, (direct, indirect, special or consequential), loss of revenue or profits that may arise out of or in connection with the service(s) provided by Service Provider to you. You acknowledge and undertake that you will use your best and prudent judgment before engaging any of the service providers and will avail their services in your sole discretion and transact business at your own cost and risk.