a) What is Pitstop?
Pitstop provides car repair, maintenance, and diagnostics at the convenience of your home or office. The service is not only convenient, it s also more affordable. Since our mechanics are mobile, we have significantly lower overhead costs compared to auto shops. And as a national brand, we are able to negotiate better prices from auto parts vendors. We pass these savings on to you.
b) Why should I choose Pitstop?
1. Life is too short to waste it at shops and dealers. Let our certified mechanics come to you.
2. You'll love the ease of online booking, payments, and service records.
3. As a network of mobile mechanics, we don t have the overhead costs like shops and dealers. As a national brand, we are able to negotiate better pricing from parts vendors than your local garages.
4. Total transparency will give you total trust: You can see mechanics work history, reviews and ratings from car owners in your community, their certifications and more. You will also get a detailed price breakdown with labor and parts information (no hidden fees and no shady markups).
5. You will love having your own personal mechanic: Unlike shops and dealers where you are always talking to a service manager, you will work directly with a mechanic who will answer all your questions and give you advice. The work is done right in front of your eyes. You can choose to see how the work is done or you can go about your life while the mechanic is working right outside.
c) Is General Service possible at location?
Yes! Regular servicing of your car can be done right in your driveway. Our certified mobile mechanics carry all the tools, scanners and lifts to do the service at your home or office. We service hundreds of car every month, from simple jobs such as oil changes and replacing brakes to more complex repairs like clutch & suspension overhaul. As long as you have a driveway, parking lot or garage, you can use this extremely convenient service.
d) What if there is additional issue?
You re always in control. If our mechanic finds your car doesn t need all the services you requested, we ll remove those unneeded services and lower your bill, right on the spot. If your car needs additional repair services, our mechanic will provide you with an itemized list of what you need. You can decide to accept or decline those additional services.
e) Where are the parts coming from?
We buy parts directly from manufacturers, allowing you to receive high-quality parts at reasonable prices.
f) Where can I find my receipt?
We will email you a copy of the receipt and service report after the mechanic has finished working on your car.